Perched on the edge of the Crater itself, Ngorongoro Crater Lodge is an award-winning lodge and is fit for a king and queen
Guests can be forgiven for losing track of which era, or even continent, they are experiencing at &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge. Nowhere else on earth can you wake up among all the trappings of an elegant baroque chateau – brocade sofas, gilt mirrors, beaded chandeliers and panelled walls – and be instantly transported into one of the most famous African landscapes with just one glance out the window of Ngorongoro Crater Lodge. In this place of dramatic contrasts, where Versailles meets Maasai, anything is possible and the natural luxury of the breathtakingly beautiful setting ensures the dramatic interior of your suite blends perfectly with its stilted thatch architecture.
- Situated on the rim of the beautiful Ngorongoro Crater.
- Spectacular Crater views from everywhere in the suites, including the bathroom.
- Ornate architecture.
- Rich wildlife experience on the Crater floor.
- Experience Maasai and cattle living among the wildlife.
- Fresh springs and large soda lake within the Crater.
- Seasonal sightings of flamingo on the soda lake.